- Herrold Sisters to Serenade the ‘Ville Special guest artists The Herrold Sisters will perform — along with the band SER from Ft. Gibson — during Serenade the ‘Ville on Nov. 1 at Theater Bartlesville. The event starts at 6 p.m. While most young sisters are reading diaries and stealing clothes, Hannah and Abby Herrold of Tulsa are writing songs and singing duets around the country. It... Read More.
- Keepin’ It Country: Exclusive Interview with the Herrold Sisters The Herrold Sisters were recently interviewed by Keepin' It Country. You can find the article here. Hannah and Abby Herrold, collectively The Herrold Sisters, are a sibling singer-songwriter duo from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Fifteen-year-old Hannah and twelve-year-old Abby may be young, but they certainly have big dreams and they are determined to make those dreams... Read More.
- All in the family: Herrold Sisters take show on the road to 30A By Jennie McKeon of the Walton Sun Newspaper Published: Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 16:49 PM. While most young sisters are reading diaries and stealing clothes, Hannah and Abby Herrold are writing songs and singing duets around the country, including the beaches of Walton County. It all began when Abby, 11-years-old, was asked to sing at... Read More.
- TV News Story on Tulsa’s Channel 6 NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com | TULSA, Oklahoma - A lot of kids dream of being the next Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift. Not all those kids have the drive to make those dreams come true. In the video above, Rick Wells shows us a couple of south Tulsa girls, who have gotten a pretty... Read More.
- Check out our Interview with the Country Buzz Originally posted on the Country Buzz: Hey y’all. Did you think I had forgotten about you? Ha! No, I didn’t. Everyone has had a lot going on since the beginning of this year. I can personally say, I think I’ve taken on more tasks at once than I ever have before LOL. But, I wouldn’t... Read More.
- Local sisters, 11 and 14, harmonizing their way to Nashville Originally Posted in Tulsa World by JASON ASHLEY WRIGHT The Herrold sisters each keep a journal - not of the day's happenings, per se, but of songs they've written. "Over 50," guessed Hannah Herrold, 14. "I don't write nearly as often as Hannah," said 11-year-old Abby. "I've written about 10 songs." Still, that's... Read More.
Unable to fetch the feed
- A feed could not be found at http://www.facebook.com/feeds/page.php?id=169707663159450&format=rss20. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
RSS Feed currently unavailable.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/20/d502812412/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/any-user-twitter-feed/helper.php on line 54
No tweets returned
No Instagram image yet.